Don't read this post and move to this one : http://imthezuk.blogspot.com/2012/06/meet-zanti.html
The full Android Network Toolkit (Anti) app/APK is located at : http://anti.zimperium.com
In-order to download the App (version 2.1) click on Register & Download, Choose email/password and you may download straight to your phone.
Make sure 3rd party application is enabled on your phone via Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources.
The app is also available via Android Market (lite version without *ANY* offensive capabilities in-order to fully comply with Android/Google ToS), named : "AntiLite".
Enjoy & Thank you for all the feedback/support!!
We're working very hard to get an public official release ASAP.
The APK will be available via the official market.
Please DO NOT WRITE your emails in the comments : you may register for pre-release at : Anti - Android Network Toolkit Site
RC1 is out. and has many improvements (such as: RC1's Spy Plugin is now supporting direct link browsing & username/password sniffing capabilities).
Press contact : press@zImperium.com
Future updates will be posted on zImperium's website
UPDATE (EOD 15/10/2011): Anti - Android Network Toolkit BETA
UPDATE (20/10/2011): New version of Anti BETA is out!
We've done major improvements on both Anti the app, and on our server side.
Major fixes done:
- Exploit server is now online.
- After successful PC exploitation options are: Screenshot, Process list, Execute command, Reboot, and more to be implemented soon.
- While exploiting - New progress bar.
- Uploading files to HTTP Server running on the phone
- Spy plugin works now.
- Minimum version required for Anti now is Android 2.1Update1 which means, more devices are capable of running Anti now!.
- UI Fixes.
- New design for attack circle.
- Small bug fixes.
If you're currently in the beta, uninstall your current version and download the new plugins from the BETA Site
PLEASE DO NOT POST EMAILS IN COMMENTS.